- Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good.
- He is truly wise who gains wisdom from another's mishap.
- Mistakes are often the stepping stones to utter failure.
- Rule of math: If it seems easy, you're doing it wrong.
- I wish there was a pen that could copy and paste.
- If u agree to all his likes, u r sweet. If u dont, u r not understanding.
- A woman either loves or hates; she knows no medium
Sunday, August 31, 2014
Friday, August 29, 2014
►1.-Agar wife se kiya jaye."TO
►2.-Agar Premika se kiya jaye, "TO
►3.-Agar Kunwari ladki se kiya jaye.
►4."-Agar Shadishuda padosan se
kiya jaye, "SCIENSE
►5.-Agar Vaishya se kiya jaye,
►6.-Agar Talaqshuda se kiya jaye,TO
►7.-Agar Widhwa se kiya jaye,"TO
►8.-Agar kisi ladke se kiya jaye,TO
►9.-Agar Apne Hath se kiya jaye,TO
►10.'-Vicharo me hi,chaddi geeli ho
Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Dude, I said you could borrow my pen, Not chew it like it's a toy.
- In school, the only thing group projects ever taught me was that I hate other people.
- How come the bus driver is the only one with a seatbelt?
- If the odds are a million to one against something occuring, chances are 50-50 it will.
- If you hear an onion ring, answer it.
- If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the precipitate.
- I have often regretted my speech, never my silence.
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
"Oh, come on now," said my friend. "Surely you have met at least one girl that you wanted to marry."
"Yes, there was one girl... once. I guess she was the one perfect girl -- the only perfect girl I really ever met. She was just the right everything... I really mean that she was the perfect girl for me."
"Well, why didn't you marry her?" asked my friend. I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "She was looking for the perfect man."
Friday, August 22, 2014
Wife: Utho ji, ghar mein chori ho rahi hai.
Police Inspector: Mujhe sone de, main iss time duty par nahi hoon.